Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Doe Season

Well this story was pretty good, but a few things confused me. When we took our quiz in class we were asked what Andy dreamed about. Well I thought that it was about her reaching into the deer's wound and touching its beating heart. While I was reading though I didn't think that that was a dream. I thought it was really happening to her. It was the best anwser I had so I hope it is right. Another thing that confused me was Charlie and Mac. I thought that Charlie was the 11 year old boy, but i now know after our group work that Charlie was Mac's dad. I missed that part in the story that tells us that. Charlie seemed to be so immature about Andy coming along on this trip and shooting the deer. He brought up inappropriate subjects, and it could possibly be something a young child would bring up. I can't believe this man was so immature and talked to this girl like that. So those are the two things that confused me but I got them figured out. This was a pretty good story.

No comments: