Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"Where are You Going, Where have You Been?"

Like I said in class, I thought Connie's mother was trying to bring Connie back down to earth because of her better than everyone else attitude. No, here mother didn't have to be so cruel about it. We still did not come to a solid conclusion on how Aronold Friend knew so much about Connie. I think the fact that he was a vampire is a little far fetch, but I guess you never know. I think he was just a boy who is messed up, and finds some thrills into kill young girls. And who says he was gonna kill her, maybe he was going to keep her for a long, long, time since she was young and pure.
Arnold Friend reminds me of Ted Bundy, who went around rapping, and killing young college girls. They stock their pray for along time before they act on their illusions.
Maybe Arnold was stocking Connie for along time, and no one knew about it.
It was a mysterious story, with alot of elements in it, like the numbers on his car, and the unusual way Arnold was acting.

No comments: