Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been

At the begining of this short story I thought that Connie was experiencing her first love. She was day dreaming, and getting images in her mind what love should be like. It brought back memories on when I experienced my first love, and all of the feelings, and emotions I felt. I first, I thought what really did happened when Connie and Arnold were alone in the alley? It doesn't really say in the story what happened, it just leaves our imagination to run wild. If Connie really liked Arnold why didn't she want to get close to him. As I continued reading it all then made sense to me. Arnold is an absolute freak! I didn't understand how he could know so much information about her so fast? He must have been stalking her for a while. I was actually getting goose bumps thinking about that. Also when she was explaining when she was getting stabbed, I thought that she was. In class we disscussed she was having a possible priminition, on what was going to happen to her. I didn't realize Arnold was in his thirty's or possible fourty's. When he kept saying phrases to make it look like he was eighteen. I just thought he was really trying to impress her, but he way over did it. At the end of the story I wasn't expecting what happened. After everything, she just went with him like he was some wonderful man.

No comments: